Call for papers – ENC 2022
The 2022 Encuentro Nacional de Computación (ENC 2022) is one the most important conference organized by Sociedad Mexicana de Ciencia de Computación A.C. Universidad Veracruzana, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo (UMSNH), Tecnológico Nacional de México (TecNM) campus Culiacán, and campus CENIDET. It will be held in virtual format, on August 24-26th, 2022, México.
The Organizing Committee of the 2022 Encuentro Nacional de Computación invites students, researchers and practitioners worldwide to submit full papers for consideration to be presented at the conference. The technical committee will assign oral presentations to the accepted papers. All the papers PRESENTED at the conference will be submitted to IEEEXplore for worldwide exposure if they comply with its rules.
Important dates :
- April 30th, 2022: Final full paper submission.
- Jun 22th, 2022: Acceptance Notification.
- Jun 30th, 2022: Final paper submission.
Submissions are solicited in the following tracks:
- Artificial intelligence: methods, algorithms and applications (AIMAA)
- Computer and Information Security: methods and applications (CISMA)
- Emerging Technologies in Education (ETE)
- Inclusive and Equitable Smart Environments (IESE)
- International Workshop on Semantic Technologies and Intelligent Applications (IWoSemTech-IA)
- Machine learning in biomedicine (MLB)
- Medical informatics for health and wellbeing (IMSaBi)
- Scientific computation applied to geospatial problems (SCAGP)
- Software engineering (SE)
Activities: Conferences, Panel, Tutorials, Oral presentations and Industrial exhibition
The paper title as well as the abstract has to be written in English, and the body of the paper either in English or Spanish. The length is limited to 8 pages using the IEEE templates found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Authors should note that changes to the author list after the submission deadline are not allowed without permission from the Track Chairs.
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register for, attend, and present the work at the conference or the paper will not appear in the conference proceedings.
Venue: Xalapa, Veracruz, México
Recommendations from the Program Chairs for ENC papers
- The paper’s motivation and the potential impact of the addressed problem are discussed.
- The paper’s original contributions are clearly stated.
- The paper’s claims are properly scoped and supported.
- The paper clearly describes what was done and what was not.
- The choices made in each step of the research are justified (the why’s).
- The results are presented effectively in an appropriate format.
- Good discussion accompanies the results.
Experimentation (if applicable)
- The experimental design and its scale are appropriate.
- In comparative studies, appropriate baselines are used.
- The experimental results are reliable and generalizable.
- The evaluation methods employed are in line with the research questions.
- Statistical analysis is performed and reported appropriately.
- Sufficient details (with data and code where appropriate) are provided to help other researchers assess and reproduce the experiments.